Diploma in Air Hostess Training Eligibility
If you are interested in pursuing a career as an air hostess or flight attendant after 12th, there are several courses you can consider. Here are some popular air hostess courses after 12th:
- Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, and Travel Management: This is a one-year diploma course that covers subjects such as aviation operations, passenger handling, inflight services, and customer service.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Air Hostess Training: This is a three-year undergraduate program that covers subjects such as aviation security, airport operations, hospitality management, and communication skills.
- Certificate Course in Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant: This is a short-term certificate course that usually lasts for 3-6 months. It covers subjects such as passenger handling, in-flight services, grooming, and communication skills.
- Diploma in Aviation Management: This is a two-year diploma program that covers subjects such as aviation operations, airport management, air traffic control, and aviation safety.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Aviation Management: This is a three-year undergraduate program that covers subjects such as aviation law, air traffic control, aviation operations, and airport management.
Before choosing a course, it's important to research the course curriculum, eligibility criteria, fees, and placement opportunities. Additionally, it's important to ensure that the course is recognized by the aviation industry and will help you in getting a job as an air hostess or flight attendant.
Benefits of Diploma in Air Hostess Training
With a Diploma in Air Hostess Training, you'll have an advantage over other candidates. This career needs a lots of physical and mental activity. During perusing this course you'll learn how to handle difficult situations on the aircraft and airport. The courses are consistently a mix of theory and practical training. The combination of these two forms of training will assure you're ready for the job of air hostesses and cabin crew member. Once obtain the diploma, you will be eligible for many different types of jobs in the aviation industry.
When opting an airline for job as air hostesses and cabin crew member, the qualifications is important. Many airlines hire air hostesses based on their ability and aptitude. These airlines conduct written tests and hold physical interviews with the candidates who've completed a Diploma course in the Air hostess. A Diploma in Air Hostess Training will help you in preparing for the job market, as well as the competitive nature of the aviation industry. While the Diploma in Air Hostess Training may seem shorter, it doesn't offer the same job prospects.