Travel and Airport Management courses are designed to prepare students for careers in the aviation and tourism industry. Here are some popular courses in this field:
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management: This is a one-year diploma course that covers subjects such as tour operations, travel agency management, airline operations, and customer service.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Travel and Tourism Management: This is a three-year undergraduate program that covers subjects such as tourism marketing, destination management, travel agency operations, and airline operations.
- Diploma in Airport Management: This is a one-year diploma program that covers subjects such as airport operations, ground handling, aviation safety, and security management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Airport Management: This is a three-year undergraduate program that covers subjects such as airport planning, airport security, ground handling, and aviation safety.
- Certificate Course in Ground Staff Services: This is a short-term certificate course that usually lasts for 3-6 months. It covers subjects such as passenger handling, baggage handling, security procedures, and communication skills.
Before choosing a course, it's important to research the course curriculum, eligibility criteria, fees, and placement opportunities. Additionally, it's important to ensure that the course is recognized by the aviation and tourism industry and will help you in getting a job in this field.
Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management Course Covers
This Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management Course provides professional learning opportunities by bringing together classroom lessons and practical learning sessions. You will also get trained in all aspects of airport management, flight experience to ground handling, cargo & load management, people & resource management at the airport, to calculating fares and issuing tickets.
During the course you will also receive in-depth training in all aspects of aviation hospitality management including guest services, reservation desk management, housekeeping management, F&B services and accounting. With practical preparation in tourism travel & tour operations and travel desk management, you would be ready to join top travel companies at good position.
Along with the technical knowledge, you would also be skilled in English communication & presentation required for aviation sector jobs. This English language will give you a competitive edge over other candidates and also helps during your work-related communication.